Translate..

Sabtu, 5 Mac 2011

Micracles


MIRACLE HAPPENS Testimoni Leukocatoclastic Vasculitis

 
My condition is Leukocatoclastic Vasculitis which I have had for 10 years. I spent two years in hospital flat on my back. I had two hourly pain relief injections, I had 6 months of chemotherapy. When I left hospital I was still having pain relief injections every two hours. Also I was told I would never walk again.

Before I took the Alpha Lipid Lifeline, Colostem and Cellworx I was very bad health wise.

I was unable to walk, just able to get from the bed into my wheelchair and then to the toilet. I always had a helper with me as I had very little movement.

After about two months I felt a slight easing of movement and could shuffle a little. After time it got better and better and now I can walk on my own. I walk around my lounge about 17 times a day which is very good. I can walk 150 metres alone and half a kilometre with my wheelchair. I have also been dancing.

My pain level is much better only about half as bad as before, some days are better than others but I expect that from time to time. I was required to take large amounts of medication including morphine, I still take a small amount of medication but I am looking forward to reducing it even more.

Inge Koschel
North Cairns, Queensland


Mak Cik Jah
Pasir Mas,
Kelantan
"Had experienced knee pains for 20 years"

Mak cik Jah has been experiencing knee pains since 20 years ago. After using Alpha Lipid for 4 days she is able to walk and able to climb the stairs to the weekly meeting place of Alpha Lipid.
Watch at

Puan Moharina
Kuala Lumpur
"Anti-Aging" From Kelantan FM

Puan Moharina has given Alpha Lipid to her grandmother. After a month her grandma's skin became so supple that her family members and friends are surprised to see the difference. Indeed, those taking Alpha Lipid will feel and look young inside out.
Watch at

Puan Zalini
Pasir Mas,
Kelantan
"Parkinson"

Puan Zalini once introduced Alpha Lipid to a Parkinson patient. At first his trembling became worse but as he kept using it the symptom lessened significantly and he expressed his utmost gratitude to Puan Zalini.
Watch at

Puan Zalini
Pasir Mas,
Kelantan
"Benefits to pregnant women"

At the beginning stage of her 7th child pregnancy, Kak Yah took Alpha Lipid for energy and to lessen her allergy and morning sickness. She was astonished that all the symptoms were gone and she could feel the stark difference when compared to her other pregnancies. Listen to Kak Yah's confession to Puan Zalini when she visited Kak Yah who just gave birth.
Watch at

Kak Ros
Pasir Puteh,
Kelantan
"Got involved in an accident - in a coma for 4 days - became a cripple"
Kak Ros still vividly remembers the tragedy that occurred on 15 Syaaban 1428 (28 August 2007). That evening her son who was fasting asked for RM 5 to buy some food to eat with his friends during the breakfasting time. However, after some time, he still had not returned home.

Her husband went to a shop nearby and on his way he saw an accident and was shocked to see the person lying unconscious was his own son. At the hospital the doctor said his son only got a 50 percent chance to live. He was in a coma for 4 days. Afterwards the doctor confirmed that he would be a cripple for life.

She was thankful that after using Alpha Lipid, her son has totally recovered as if he has never been involved in an accident.

Abdullah Muhamad
Gua Musang,
Kelantan
"Stiff Joints and Skin Problems"
He is 56 and has suffered from stiff joints since 1995. He also experienced a chronic skin problems and itchiness. After taking Alpha Lipid, he is very satisfied with the result as the stiffness lessened and his skin problems gone.

Many of his friends have noticed the difference and they also couldn't wait to try the product.


Puan Hairani Tumpat,
Kelantan

"Asthma and Brain Food"
Puan Hairani had suffered from Asthma since her school days and had been taking medications regularly. After taking Alpha Lipid her asthma is cured.

Puan Hairani also gives Alpha Lipid to her children and finds that their academic performance has improved so significantly. From number 30 her son recently got number 4 in class and he claims that "studying is so much easier now".


En. Hisham
Pasir Mas,
Kelantan
"Brain food"
His friend named Puan Suriani gives Alpha Lipid to her son. One day he came back from school and announced happily that he had gotten number 1 in class. Puan Suriani cried tears of happiness because her eldest had never gotten less than number ten before. What mother isn't ecstatic with her child's excellent achievement.

Puan Suhaila
Kota Tinggi,
Johor
"Skin Disease"
Puan Suhaila had suffered from sensitive skin for 20 years and was unable to take or even touch seafood. After taking Alpha Lipid she can now enjoy her favorite seafood especially Tomyam and is no longer sad to see others enjoying it.

Puan Suriani
Pasir Mas,
Kelantan
"Unable To Conceive"
Puan Suriani was married for 7 years but was still childless. After she and her husband tried Alpha Lipid for 3 to 4 months she became pregnant and gave birth to a healthy baby in the middle of 2007. Congratulations!

En. Yaakob
Pasir Mas,
Kelantan
"Antibody"
En Yaacob has been taking Alpha Lipid as he is health-conscious. One morning, back in his village he was attacked by a swarm of bees. He rushed back home to take a bath when he felt hot all over. He asked his son to take out the sting and managed to pull out quite a lot. Luckily his antibody is so strong that he didn't need to go to the hospital or clinic for treatment. Indeed Alpha Lipid will increase your immunity to fight against illnesses.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan